Join us for an incredible Uluru Sunset Experience that you won’t forget. We’ll pick you up from your hotel and journey by bus to Uluru. Upon arrival at Uluru you guide will lead you into the famous Mutitjulu waterhole, where you can marvel at ancient Aboriginal Rock Art. After this we’ll teach you how to Segway and set off and cruise a quarter of Uluru’s massive base. After a cruise your guide will lead you on foot to visit the ancient caves of the Mala Walk. As the afternoon comes to a close we’ll set up a sunset picnic for you, with nibbles and sparkling wine.
• Segway a the most scenic quarter of Uluru’s impressive base
• Guided walk into Mutitjulu waterhole
• Guided Mala Walk
• Sunset picnic with nibbles & softdrinks
• Transfers to and from Ayers Rock Resort
• National Park Entry Ticket
Share this page: