Discover the beaches and wildlife of Queensland on a guided day trip to North Stradbroke Island. Enjoy a luxury catamaran cruise across Moreton Bay (50 minutes) through the Islands with a chance to spot dolphins from the viewing deck. Famous for its natural attractions, including a resident population of kangaroos and koalas, the Island also offers walking tracks, marine wildlife viewing, and a relaxed atmosphere. Swim in the Pacific Ocean, take a short guided hike, and have free time to explore. This tour operates with a maximum of 21 guests, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience with your expert guide. Lunch is included. Highlights include:
* Comfortable ferry ride across Moreton Bay
* Stops at Amity Point, Point Lookout, Cylinder Beach, North Gorge, Brown Lake, and Myora Springs
* Enjoy lunch with fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean
* Best opportunity to view koala, kangaroo, dolphins, turtles and a variety of bird life.
* Free time at Cylinder Beach. Swim?
Share this page: