Our tours offer guests an active day walking in nature while enjoying the beautiful surrounds . Tour itineraries are fast paced and active designed to fit in as much as possible into the day, including hiking, sightseeing, and many stops along the way. We do offer shorter walking options for our guests wanting an easier day out.
• Visit Port Arthur Historic Site (2.5 hours)
• Explore the Tasmanian Devil Unzoo
• Experience the ferocious action of a Tasmanian Devil feeding!
• Photograph spectacular views from the Waterfall Bay Cliff Top Walk (easy grade 2km)
• See the Tasman National Park highlights – Devils Kitchen & Tasman Arch
• Enjoy the stories from Pirates Bay Lookout, Eaglehawk Neck & The “Dogline”
• Sample the local chocolates made at Federation Chocolate Factory
• Visit historic Richmond Village
• Enjoy the spectacular view at a local Hobart City lookout
Share this page: