Our tours offer guests an active day walking in nature while enjoying the beautiful surrounds . On this tour we Visit Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, ice-cream & history along the way. Tour itineraries are fast paced and active designed to fit in as much as possible into the day, including hiking, sightseeing, and many stops along the way. We do offer shorter walking options for our guests wanting an easier day out.
• Explore Freycinet National Park
• Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout
• Option to extend your walk to the white sands of Wineglass Bay
• Visit beautiful Honeymoon Bay
• Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk
• Enjoy some fresh oysters from the Marine Farm
• Reward yourself with local hand-crafted ice cream or a famous Tasmanian Scallop Pie at the end of the day!
• Visit the historic town of Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail.
Share this page: