• Take in views of Melbourne’s skyline while paddling past restaurants, old ships, the former port area and new port.
• This is a unique experience with easy paddling and a slow pace to take in the views.
• Historical commentary on the old docks area is provided along the way with talks about the former Customs House, turning basin, historical ships, former waterfall and “Mission for Seamen” head quarters.
• There is a rest stop, half way through the tour, to stretch your legs and have a snack and a drink.
• The tour is 2.5 hours duration.
• 1pm session
• Photos emailed after the event.
Share this page: